James St Store - Manager
We are excited to announce that SIR is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team to represent and manage our first James St, Brisbane store. The ideal candidate would need at least 3 years’ experience in management, working for a similar premium or luxury brand and with an extensive background in customer service and clientele engagement. You would need to bring a strong understanding of the retail industry and share an enthusiastic love for the brand and its ethos. As a store manager you would primarily be reporting to the Head of Retail as well as sharing feedback to the SIR directors, General Manager, and head office staff.
Coupled with the required skills below, we are looking for an individual who demonstrates positive energy and enthusiasm promoting a strong and committed team environment for our SIR Team.
As the SIR James St Store Manager and clientele expert you will be required to demonstrate the below skillset:
- Natural and confident leader; you will need an abundance of energy, positivity and an ability to motivate others; with outstanding communication skills
- In charge of driving the SIR store KPI’s, sales targets, conversion, stock management, customer database growth and AVG & IPT
- Maintains an exceptional level of customer service to our SIR clients.
- Analyses product reports and take action to maximise opportunities and foresee any missed opportunities that your store may have
- Ensure the store is operationally running daily, ensuring all store administration including financial management, store operations and store reporting is completed on time.
- Creates a kind and inviting environment for our customers
- Oversee daily operations of the store and all management of employees
- Ensure that all staff adhere to company practices and procedures
- Coaches, mentors and motivates staff daily, creating a safe and encouraging workplace for all staff employees;
- Execution of monthly rostering while delivering wage targets;
- Coordination of stock movements and any store replenishment & consolidations that are requested of you
- Responsible for store stock-takes and any stock loss investigations that are required
- Drive the in-store weekly/fortnightly VM changes that are instructed by head of retail, ensuring that the store is presented with high standards at all times
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards;
- Consistently engaging and communicating with the head of retail, operations and Design teams to ensure a well-defined understanding of the product range in store and seasonal drops;
- Hold monthly staff meetings to ensure your staff are informed of company updates, HR information, product knowledge and seasonal drops
- Manage VIP events and present new ideas to head of retail for in store events and events to enhance the SIR following
- Manage and grow your VIP customer database and develop and coach your team to create a proactive and independent approach to building relationships with the SIR clients
- Develop store strategies to increase and exceed store targets and budgets