James St Store - Assistant Manager
Coupled with the required skills below, we are looking for an individual who demonstrates positive energy and enthusiasm promoting a strong and committed team environment for our SIR the label team.
As the SIR Assistant Store Manager and team leader you will be required to demonstrate the below skillset:
- Excellent communication;
- Drive your team to exceed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Support and give feedback to your staff alongside your store manager;
- Provide training to your retail staff;
- Create a fair, fun and knowledgeable workplace;
- Maintains an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and incorporates the SIR staff training to exceed these expectations
- Supervises all staff in Manager’s absence and report any violations of company policy or procedure to the Store Manager and ensuring that all staff operations are followed daily.
- Support in all store administration including financial management, store operations and store reporting.;
- Have a strong understanding of the importance of how the store operates;
- Be able to take control and be the acting manager in absence of the store manager;
- Support the Store Manager in the daily running of the store, including focus on sales growth, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, staff training and management;
- Strong leadership skills and experience in providing sales training that will make a positive and lasting impact on your team and customers;
- Adhere to any VM or window changes that are given to you by your store manager or head of retail
- Hold weekly meetings with your store manager to brainstorm and discuss ideas on how to increase sales, customer growth, VIP events, store and HR updates.
- Communicates regularly with the Store Manager of any store issues, concerns and store needs
- Communicate individual and store daily/weekly/monthly sales targets to all employees within the team.