We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a return subject to the following conditions:
- Sale items or items purchased during a flash sale/promotional event are only eligible for a store credit or exchange;
- Orders placed with Afterpay are only eligible for a store credit or exchange;
- Orders which have used a promo code that discounts the order (excluding our Welcome Offer) are only eligible for a store credit or exchange;
- Item/s must be returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase together with original proof of purchase from either our SIR Manly Boutique or online store;
- For all swimwear, clients must try on items wearing undergarments, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered;
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached;
- Item/s marked as "final sale - no returns or exchanges" cannot be returned. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge;
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe. Store-credit notes are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. SIR takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return. We encourage you to return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by SIR.
PROCESSING TIME FOR RETURNS
We endeavour to process refunds daily but please allow up to 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
You will receive email notification of when our team has received your return and again when it has been processed.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please contact our Customer Care team email@example.com with your order number and images of the fault and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Please note that faulty items purchased from a SIR stockist are required to returned to the place of purchase.