Head Of Retail
To build and grow our retail business as we expand across multiple stores in Australia. A key focus will be to identify areas for improvement in sales, staff productivity, operations, presentation and profit performance. This is a leadership role and requires management of implementing and improving store and staff performance.
As Head of Retail, your responsibility will encompass the creation of an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels. You will need to be a team player and to work with retail committee and retail employees to create an efficient flow between head office and store to achieve the highest possible store turnover.
- Seamless customer journey through training, developing and leading by example
- Implement and Oversee VIP incentives / loyalty programme to align with our e-commerce team
- Maintain brand standards within presentation and service
- Prepare National sales budgets seasonally.
- Monitor daily / weekly progressive sales for stores
- Ensure actions / plans and activities are in place to successfully achieve sales targets
- Ensure staff teams have correct product / brand knowledge and identify and rectify and skills gaps
- Maintain accurate client information
- Develop and implement strategies to attract, retain, and grow new and existing customer relationships.
- Providing a motivational environment where you lead, train and mentor the teams in meeting their KPIs
- Develop action plans, setting of goals and objectives for store employees
- Developing strong communication briefs between internal teams, ensuring that information is relayed in a timely, accurate and concise manner
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a marketing store strategy
- To provide consistent feedback to the store managers on their performance including performance development plans
- Recruit, train, and mentor a high performing sales team with a great culture,
- Provide training to store staff, ensuring compliance with all Policies and Procedures
- Determine and set JD’s and individual KPIs
- Track and report on store KPIs
- Train store employees on policies and procedures
- Developing and delivering seasonal range presentations
- Create layout plans for both specific shelves and the overall space, with the goal of maximising product appeal.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of in-store product displays, windows and installations.
- Building Visual Merchandising capability across a retail network
- Provide high level sales reporting to sales team, leadership teams and directors
- Lead sales forecasting and analysis and drive the process to deliver accurate, reliable, and timely forecasts.
- Analyse financial and budget reporting
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff on new products.
- Oversee stocktake
- Managing inventory and replenishment to the highest and most strategic level
- Work with Operations manager to coordinate loss prevention strategies
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar managerial role within luxury fashion
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Work well with all levels of management and build relationships with teams across the business.
- Extremely organised and strong interpersonal and prioritisation skills
- Someone who has comprehensive experience in managing store Budgets.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a will to succeed and meet deadlines
- You have a positive attitude and are able to work autonomously
IDEALLY YOU WILL BE
- You are hands-on and enjoy coaching and inspiring others
- You are open to travel including within NSW
- An exceptional people leader who can engage, inspire and coach their team to achieve and perform.
- A strong leader of change and advocate of business transformation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have successfully fulfilled our initial criteria.
Applications close 30th April 2021