THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
SIR. is an Australian privately-owned company which designs and manufactures high-end women’s fashion. Clothing is sold online nationally and internationally (www.sirthelabel.com) as well as through a number of wholesalers.
Offices are located in Rosebery, Sydney with the board consisting of founders (Nikki Campbell & Sophie Coote), CFO, Chairman, and teams in Design & Production, Sales & Merchandising, Retail, Logistics as well as Online departments. Manufacturing takes place offshore and the brand has 3PL dispatch warehouses located in HK.
SIR. delivers wardrobe essentials or the modern-day muse. Inspired by reverie past and present, the collections create moments reflecting the now, whilst staying eternally wearable. For the confident, distinctive and adaptable woman, SIR. is the contemporary women’s wear for the everyday adventure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage warehouse and storage areas.
- Ensure the warehouse is maintained in a clean, safe orderly fashion.
- Managing preparation of tasks for warehouse teams, prioritising workflow and tasks.
- Scheduling and allocating resources to ensure inbound and outbound inventory is managed without disruption to customer service levels.
- Conduct daily meetings with team at the commencement of shift.
- Manage accurate pick/pack along with pick face replenishment.
- Training and developing new staff and sharing skills with team members.
- Organise in and outbound deliveries. Manage the pack/unpack of vehicles and shipping containers; ensuring that equipment is stored safely.
- Maintaining warehouse inventory, including consumables.
- Managing fortnightly cycle counts.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years warehousing and logistics experience, a strong level of understanding of warehouse processes and sound knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Strong communication skills and a positive and collaborative nature
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements.
- A sound knowledge of WHS requirements, implementing efficient and safe work practices.
- Strong knowledge of MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have successfully fulfilled our initial criteria.
Applications close 31st July 2021