Ecommerce Dispatch Coordinator
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
SIR. is an Australian privately-owned company which designs and manufactures high-end women’s fashion. Clothing is sold online nationally and internationally (www.sirthelabel.com) as well as through a number of wholesalers.
Offices are located in Rosebery, Sydney with the board consisting of founders (Nikki Campbell & Sophie Coote), CFO, Chairman, and teams in Design & Production, Sales & Merchandising, Retail, Logistics as well as Online departments. Manufacturing takes place offshore and the brand has 3PL dispatch warehouses located in HK.
SIR. delivers wardrobe essentials or the modern-day muse. Inspired by reverie past and present, the collections create moments reflecting the now, whilst staying eternally wearable. For the confident, distinctive and adaptable woman, SIR. is the contemporary women’s wear for the everyday adventure.
The Ecommerce Dispatch Coordinator is primarily responsible for online inventory, aged stock, accuracy of our inventory and online pick and pack which requires impeccable attention to detail. Stock bays are always reflecting online inventory. This role requires you to ensure all stock is monitored and managed best practice.
Work with the Warehouse Manager and E commerce team to implement new features that will improve the rate and time it takes to process orders and ensure there is no room for error. We also require that you are always creatively thinking of how we can improve our customer journey in relation to your role which includes but not limited to: customer delights (hand written cards), new postal services, online packaging (eco-friendly), communication of delivery to customers etc. Maintenance of order statuses across Shippit and Shopify are to be up-to-date to ensuring our customers receive their orders and order communication in correct timeframes.
Returns are to be actioned on a daily basis using the correct method to ensure we have accurate reporting. Continually look to improve our returns process internally and for our customers. We need you to monitor your return rate, reasons for returns etc. and produce weekly and monthly insights and reports with detailed reasons to your findings with action points on how we’re to improve.
PICK & PACK
- Responsible for the processing, packing and distributing orders with impeccable attention to detail and timely manner
- Responsible checking of orders, printing barcodes
- Responsible for the allocation & shipment of all online orders within relevant timelines
- Ensure that orders are being wrapped and sent in correct wrapping and packaging
- Responsible for overseeing assistant and interns work
- Ensure all systems are up to date and managed across Shippit / Shopify
- Responsible for processing returns everyday
- Able to use discretion and good judgment when deciding on stock value and whether it will be credited, repaired, replaced or placed into faulty.
- Use discretion when speaking to customers and evaluate decisions on a case by case basis e.g. accepting customer returns without compromising the returns policy. Consult with e Commerce Manager on difficult issues and defer if required.
- Communicate faulty styles, sizing issues etc. with team as soon as fault arises.
- Lodge returns into the portal daily as “arrived” to reduce calls from customers for updates on returns
- Ensuring all avenues have been explored before refunding an item (offer styling assistance to change size or style)
- Where possible, offer replacements or similar styles to customer in a case where a replacement cannot be provided
- Responsible for all returns being accepted back into stock in perfect condition (smell check, markings, repackaged, swing tag)
- Continually look to improve the returns processes internally so we can minimise returns and improve the data we collect
- Provide the team with weekly and monthly reports and insights
- Keep your Returns Magic portal always clear of old returns
- Keep draft orders clean and up-to-date
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organisation of stock bays and boxes
- Assist with counting, and putting away incoming stock deliveries, transfers and returns.
- Adhere too safe work practices
- General warehouse & administrative tasks as required by the business (preparation of aged stock and cleanliness of office)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have successfully fulfilled our initial criteria.