THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
SIR is an Australian privately-owned company which designs and manufactures high-end women’s fashion. Clothing is sold online nationally and internationally (www.sirthelabel.com) as well as through a number of wholesalers. Office and Warehouse are located in Rosebery, Sydney with the team consisting of 2 owners (Nikki Campbell & Sophie Coote) an online, design, wholesale, retail and logistic teams.
SIR the label delivers wardrobe essentials or the modern-day muse. Inspired by reverie past and present, the collections create moments reflecting the now, whilst staying eternally wearable. For the confident, distinctive and adaptable woman, SIR is the contemporary women’s wear for the everyday adventure.
PICK & PACK
- Responsible for the processing, packing and distributing orders with impeccable attention to detail and timely manner
- Responsible checking of orders, printing barcodes
- Ensure that orders are being wrapped and sent in correct wrapping and packaging
STOCK MAINTENANCE & INVENTORY
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organisation of stock bays and boxes
- Ensuring bays are in order
- Unload deliveries and check off stock against packing lists
- Assist with putting away incoming stock deliveries, transfers and returns.