We are looking for an organized highly motivated creative intern to assist with day to day tasks in our Sydney design room. Interns will work alongside all members of the design team to learn the operations of a high-end professional fashion label.
This program is a great learning opportunity for anyone seeking a future in this challenging Industry. You will gain valuable work experience and skills from within the Australian Fashion Industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Unpack sample shipments and assist with ironing/ hanging/ sample coordination
- Help with organizational tasks in design room
- Assist ecommerce with pick and pack to gain a broader understanding of business operations outside of design
- Assist with filing of fabric swatches and lab dips
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Studying or completed degree in Fashion Design or related field
- Reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic attitude towards all tasks
- Committed to 1-2 full days per week of experience in our head office
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have successfully fulfilled our initial criteria.
Applications close 4th October 2020