THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
SIR. is an Australian privately-owned company which designs and manufactures high-end women’s fashion. Clothing is sold online nationally and internationally (www.sirthelabel.com) as well as through a number of wholesalers.
Offices are located in Rosebery, Sydney with the board consisting of founders (Nikki Campbell & Sophie Coote), CFO, Chairman, and teams in Design & Production, Sales & Merchandising, Retail, Logistics as well as Online departments. Manufacturing takes place offshore and the brand has 3PL dispatch warehouses located in HK.
SIR. delivers wardrobe essentials or the modern-day muse. Inspired by reverie past and present, the collections create moments reflecting the now, whilst staying eternally wearable. For the confident, distinctive and adaptable woman, SIR. is the contemporary women’s wear for the everyday adventure.
The commercial analyst is responsible for supporting other teams within the business by helping them understand their performance, identify key improvement areas, explore potential growth opportunities. The role will also include core FP&A tasks such as budgeting and forecasting.
This role is at the center of driving our ability to deliver our budget/forecasts by helping key business leaders with understanding key drivers/layers of KPIs within the business.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 2+ years work experience with background in consulting (strategy, transaction services etc), commercial or FP&A role in industry (preferably SaaS)
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience preparing presentations (good writing skills, ability to explain analysis in simple and understandable terms)
- Experience presenting to relevant stakeholders around the business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent ability to think logically and structurally
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of team’s performance metrics and analyses, including interpretation of the budget/forecasts to non-financial teams.
- Assist in creating dashboards to help monitor business performance including creating new metrics as the business evolves.
- Identifying potential improvement areas, explore potential opportunities to achieve growth for the teams and businesses.
- Partner with sales teams to assist with modelling commercial terms for custom deals.
- Development of reporting and analysis tools.
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems to ensure efficiency as the business grows.
- Other ad hoc analysis/modeling as required (eg pricing).
- Preparing the budget and quarterly re-forecast.
- Assisting with cashflow forecasting.
- A great starting salary to commensurate with experience.
- Great team environment.
- Self-challenging with goals and targets.
- Good career development with further career opportunities- As business grows so will you.
- Access to discounted clothing.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have successfully fulfilled our initial criteria.