Bondi Flagship Boutique - Assistant Store Manager
We are excited to announce that we are looking for an outstanding Assistant Store Manager to work alongside the Store manager and run our first Bondi flagship boutique. You will need at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role working for a premium or luxury brand. You will need to bring a strong understanding of the retail industry and share an enthusiastic love for SIR the label and its ethos. As the Assistant Manager you will support your Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to deliver an exceptional customer experience and to drive sales targets and KPI’s, all while fostering a motivating and inspiring team alongside your store manager.
Coupled with the required skills below, we are looking for an individual who demonstrates positive energy and enthusiasm promoting a strong and committed team environment for our SIR the label team.
As the SIR the label assistant store manager and team leader you will be required to demonstrate the below skillset:
- Excellent communication;
- Drive your team to exceed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Support and give feedback to your staff alongside your store manager;
- Provide training to your retail staff;
- Create a fair, fun and knowledgeable workplace;
- Maintains an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and incorporates the SIR staff training to exceed these expectations
- Supervises all staff in Manager’s absence and report any violations of company policy or procedure to the Store Manager and ensuring that all staff operations are followed daily.
- Support in all store administration including financial management, store operations and store reporting.;
- Have a strong understanding of the importance of how the store operates;
- Be able to take control and be the acting manager in absence of the store manager;
- Support the Store Manager in the daily running of the store, including focus on sales growth, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, staff training and management;
- Strong leadership skills and experience in providing sales training that will make a positive and lasting impact on your team and customers;
- Adhere to any VM or window changes that are given to you by your store manager or head of retail
- Hold weekly meetings with your store manager to brainstorm and discuss ideas on how to increase sales, customer growth, VIP events, store and HR updates.
- Communicates regularly with the Store Manager of any store issues, concerns and store needs
- Communicate individual and store daily/weekly/monthly sales targets to all employees within the team.